How to use your luxury argan oil
Use as a Hair Treatment
- Conditions for a natural shine without looking oily.
- Anti-Frizz and separates waves and curls.
- Nourishes dry scalp.
- Removes split ends.
- Leaves color-treated hair soft, shiny, and easy to handle.
- Moisturizes dry, chapped, flaky, cracked skin.
Perfect for ALL skin types.
- Absorbs into skin ultra –fast while leaving you with a non-greasy feel.
- Contains healing properties to diminish stretch marks
- Rejuvenates nails and softens cuticles.
- Diminishes wrinkles and lines around the eyes
- Does not clog pores.
- Fades blemishes and eliminates acne scars.
Delivered To You in a Dark Glass Bottle to Limit Exposure of Light for the Ultimate Preservation
– Massage a few drops of Argan oil in your wet hair and scalp after a shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling products
Argan oil can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair,
– Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan oil is an excellent frizz remover and detangler. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.
– Argan oil absorbs into the skin within 10 seconds and does not make your face look or feel greasy. Cleanse your face and massage a few drops of Argan oil on your face and neck every morning and night.
Prevent and Heal Acne
– Please note results are not instant. Argan oil regulates and restores your body’s natural oil production system.
Use twice daily for the best results.